Renewing peeling in 2 steps
The botanically-based, clinically advanced Active Peel System is a powerful, gentle, fast-acting two-step treatment designed to renew and polish the skin while providing hydration, rejuvenation and antioxidant protection. Designed to be used every other day , this complete skin treatment produces a cool tingling sensation upon application as it activates. This well-balanced system helps improve the appearance of skin tone and texture, resulting in a smooth, hydrated, and more youthful-looking complexion.
Step 1 is designed to provide controlled exfoliation , with a proprietary blend of powerful yet gentle botanical acids combined with soothing and nourishing botanical extracts. Step 2 provides hydration and rejuvenation , with our proprietary Extremozyme botanical technology and Copper Tripeptide-1 combined with soothing botanical actives.
What is it for?
In its formulation we can find:
ACTIVE SYSTEM PEEL STEP 1
- Saccharum Ofﬃcinarum (sugar cane) extract 8.0%: Desquamation agent that favors the exfoliation of the stratum corneum.
- Fruit Acid Extract Mix 6.0% : Natural fruit and sugar acids work to improve desquamation and increase cell turnover, smooth skin and diminish fine lines and wrinkles while allowing deep penetration of ingredients .
- Witch Hazel Virginiana Water (Witch Hazel) 5%: Powerful anti-inflammatory agent containing gallic acid and tannins that help protect against skin damage, fight acne, and soothe skin.
- Salix Alba (willow) bark extract (source of salicylic acid) 3.0% : Promotes desquamation by “dissolving” the intercellular “cement” without inflammatory effects. It also deep cleanses the pores and removes dirt inside the hair follicles.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 2.0%: Anti-inflammatory agent promotes wound healing, collagen synthesis and contains antimicrobials
ACTIVE SYSTEM PEEL STEP 2
- Extremozymes: A proprietary blend of extremophile enzymes clinically proven to protect and repair fragile proteins and DNA components.
- Pentylene Glycol (Sugar Cane Humectant) 3.0%: Glycol derived from sugar cane pulp that adds hydration and protection to the product against unpleasant bacteria and has less impact on the environment due to its processing.
- Copper Tripeptide Growth Factor (Bioidentical) 5.0%: Copper Tripeptide-1 (Bioidentical) has been clinically shown to stimulate collagen synthesis in skin fibroblasts and increase the accumulation of total proteins, glycosaminoglycans and DNA in skin wounds. The copper tripeptide-1 sequence is present in collagen and it is suggested that copper tripeptide-1 is released after tissue injury. Copper l tripeptide-1 regulates collagen synthesis, wound healing and antitumor defense.
Who can use it?
Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pore size.
Powerful and gentle skin renewer. Improves the texture and smoothness of the skin tone,
- For all skin types
- Gentle, yet powerful solution for sensitive skin
- Acne skin
- Open or congested pores
- Rough texture Aged skin
It can be used on the back, back of the hands, arms, neck and neckline. In no way will we apply it to the palm of the hand, sole of the foot or mucous membranes. It can be used during pregnancy since it is not systemic, but it is advisable to ask a doctor first.
How should it be applied?
The application protocol would be:
In the evening:
- First, thoroughly cleanse the face with Cleansing Complex from is clinica l, it is recommended to cleanse twice.
- Then, on clean and dry skin, apply step 1 all over the face. Distribute the wipe and apply some pressure to the most affected areas (acne, blemishes, wrinkles).
- Wait 3 minutes and continue without removing step 1 with step 2. The next wipe should also go over the entire face.
- It is recommended not to apply any product after this treatment until the next morning.
During this application it will produce a cold tingling sensation; this is normal.
It is recommended to use it at night to take advantage of its regeneration and enhance its effects. We will start using it every 2 or 3 days to gradually increase tolerability. We will reach a point where we can apply it on alternate nights.
Format and size
15 2-step treatments.
lngredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol, Propanediol, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract [Extrait de canne á sucre], Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple ) Extract, Aminomethyl Propano!, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Menthol, Fragrance[Parfum], Disodium EDTA.
lngredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol, Scenedesmus Rubescens Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Lentinus Edodes Mycelium Extract, Glycerin, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Maltodextrin, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Leucojum Aestivum Bulb Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Glycogen, Sodium PCA, Succinic Acid, Glutathione, Tripeptide-1, Colloidal Gold, Fragrance[Parfum], Sorbitol, PEG-8, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1-Methylhydantoin-2-lmide, Sodium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Dextran.
There are no reviews yet.