Description and Indication – Belotero Balance 1ml
Belotero Balance is an injectable dermal filler made from cross-linked hyaluronic acid which is naturally resorbable by the body.
This gel has a moderate volumizing effect, fills in moderate wrinkles and furrows, slightly increases lip volume, and corrects scars. Its effect is natural and constitutes a good alternative to surgery.
The Belotero product range is manufactured in Geneva, Switzerland, and has the CE label.
Belotero Balance 1ml – Gel Properties
Thanks to the strong cohesiveness of the gel and its differences in density, Belotero Balance is evenly distributed in the dermis. It is homogeneously distributed and is comparable to endogenous HA.
Belotero does not cause any discomfort and it is uncommon to feel the substance in the injected areas.
Belotero does not cause social eviction and allows you to resume your daily activities very soon or even immediately after treatment.
This product is injected into the following areas:
- Moderate nasolabial folds
- Moderate marionette lines
- Perioral wrinkles
- Periorbital areas
- The rim of the lip and Philtrum
- Lips (for a light or a moderate volumizing effect)
- Glabellar lines
To maintain the effects of the product, it is recommended to repeat the injection every 6 to 9 months.
This product is injected on the superficial or medium dermis and can be injected using a Hyaluron Pen, needles or cannulas by an authorized professional
- Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients contained in the product
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Do not inject into areas with skin problems of an infectious or inflammatory nature.
- Avoid areas already treated with a permanent filler.
Belotero Balance 1ml – Characteristics
The box contains:
- 1 glass syringe of 1 ml
- 1 27 G1/2 needle
- Cross-linked sodium hyaluronate: 22.5 mg/ml
- Phosphate buffer pH 7 QSP: volume of gel contained in a syringe