Description and Indication – Belotero Balance lidocaine 1ml
Belotero Balance Lidocaine is an injectable dermal filler made from hyaluronic acid, which is naturally resorbable by the body.
This gel has a moderately volumizing effect. It can fill in moderate wrinkles and furrows, slightly increase the lip volume, and correct scars. Its effect is natural and constitutes a good alternative to surgery.
Belotero uses the patented CPM (Cohesive Polydensified Matrix) cross-linked technology.
The Belotero product range is manufactured in Geneva, Switzerland, and has the CE label.
Thanks to the strong cohesiveness of the gel and its differences in density, Belotero Balance lidocaine is distributed evenly in the dermis. Its distribution is homogeneous and is comparable to that of endogenous HA.
Belotero does not cause any discomfort and it is uncommon to feel the substance in the injected areas.
Belotero does not cause any social eviction and allows you to resume your daily activities very soon or immediately after treatment.
The effects last from 6 months to 9 months.
Treated Areas – Belotero Product Range
In particular, Belotero Balance lidocaine can be injected into the following areas:
- Moderate nasolabial folds
- Moderate marionette lines
- Perioral wrinkles
- Periorbital areas
- The rim of the lip and Philtrum
- Lips (for a light or a moderate volumizing effect)
- Glabellar lines
- Hypersensitivity to one of the components of the product
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Do not inject into areas with skin problems of an infectious or inflammatory nature.
- Avoid areas already treated with a permanent filler.
Product use – Belotero Balance lidocaine 1ml
To maintain the effects of the product, it is recommended to repeat the injection approximately every 6 months.
This product is injected into the superficial to the medium dermis using a Hyaluron Pen, needles, or cannulas.
To learn more about the product use, how much product should be used and other details, please watch the demonstration video.
Possible results after treatment – Belotero Balance Lidocaine 1ml
Results last from 6 to 9 months.
The box contains:
- 1 glass syringe of 1 ml
- 1 27 G1/2 needle
- Cross-linked sodium hyaluronate: 22.5 mg/ml
- Lidocaine chlorhydrate: 3.0 mg/ml
- Phosphate buffer pH 7 QSP: volume of gel contained in a syringe
*Results may vary and are not guaranteed. They can vary depending on the patient and the method of injection. For more information, please see our disclaimer here.