Intensive Anti-Dark Spot Treatment
An intensive anti-dark spot treatment is a skincare product designed to target and reduce the appearance of dark spots, also known as hyperpigmentation. Dark spots can be caused by various factors such as sun damage, aging, hormonal changes, and inflammation.
An effective anti-dark spot treatment should contain ingredients that inhibit the production of melanin, the pigment that gives color to the skin. Some of the commonly used ingredients in such treatments include:
- Hydroquinone: This is a skin-lightening agent that works by reducing the production of melanin. It is considered to be one of the most effective ingredients for treating dark spots, but it should only be used under the guidance of a dermatologist.
- Vitamin C: This powerful antioxidant helps to brighten the skin and reduce the appearance of dark spots. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that can help to calm irritated skin.
- Retinoids: These are derivatives of vitamin A that can help to exfoliate the skin and promote cell turnover. This can help to reduce the appearance of dark spots over time.
- Alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs): These are exfoliating acids that can help to remove dead skin cells and improve skin texture. AHAs can also help to reduce the appearance of dark spots by promoting cell turnover.
When using an intensive anti-dark spot treatment, it is important to follow the instructions carefully and use the product consistently for best results. It is also important to protect your skin from further sun damage by using a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher.
Atache has chosen two veteran products to create an incredible pack against blemishes and skin roughness. End the signs of photoaging on your face. It is a treatment that has to be taken together for incredible effectiveness. It is respectful with the skin and helps combat pigmentary alterations.
What is it for?
The treatment is focused on relieving skin blemishes and lightens and unifies its tone. Both products are chosen with great care. The Dermic+ booster. Intensifer Suprem is a night peeling of the anti-blemish treatment. contributes to the acceleration of cell renewal. In very thick skin it is necessary to break the barrier to fine the pore and thus be able to blur sun spots.
Despimen P3 cream is a specific treatment to be applied in the morning in this case, with the help of the booster it will immediately improve its ability to lighten and prevent dark spots.
Who can use it?
- Treatment NOT suitable for sensitive skin.
- Skin with oxidative damage due to sun exposure.
- Dull, sallow skin with a lack of luminosity or spots.
- Mature skin with wrinkles.
- Skins that present hyperpigmentation.
- For people who are undergoing an anti-stain treatment in the cabin.
How should it be applied?
Derm+. Intensifer Supreme
It is a peeling that we will apply once a week at night. Apply to a previously clean face and without applying any cream afterwards. Remove the product in the morning with the help of a sponge and warm water.
Despigmen P3 Punctual Cream
It is a spot treatment cream that is applied directly on the spots. The cream should be applied at least three times a day, applying light pressure to the spot and its contour. The night that we apply the dermic peeling+ do not apply the cream.
**This pack is associated with some anti-stain treatment in the cabin.
Format and Size
Dermic + 15ml tube
Despigmen P3 15ml tube.